The Marketron logo must not be altered or manipulated (drop shadows, filters, effects, etc.). Always present the logo fully and clearly visible on a white background. We recommend using the "M" from the wordmark as a guide for minimum space around the logo.
The logo cannot be used as part of a sentence. The correct way to include Marketron in a sentence is to display the word “Marketron” in the same font size and style as the content surrounding it.
- alter or partially cover the logo
- alter the proportions, position, or letter spacing
- stretch, condense, distort, or separate logo elements
- add effects (drop shadow, glow, etc.)
- Replace the Marketron wordmark with another typeface or font
- Place an image within the Marketron wordmark
- Rotate vertically, horizontally, of diagonally, or flip the logo
When mentioning Marketron, please link back to our website.
You may use the following code for a text link:
<a href="http://www.marketron.com" title="Marketron">Marketron</a>
or the following code for linking our logo image:
<a href="http://www.marketron.com" title="Marketron">
<img src="URL" alt="Marketron–Trusted Leaders In Enterprise Software"></a>
*Replace 'URL' with your url to the logo image.