TvSCAN Research Partners
Marketron has partnered with leading research companies enabling our clients to utilize multiple types of data while negotiating with advertisers.
Research on Demand
Clients who are rated in smaller markets, challenged with audience measurements or who need help during book breakout sessions should review our Research on Demand options. Management teams will find research reports, program estimates and inventory maintenance offered through this service to be invaluable.
TvSCAN is the premier suite of sales and research solutions for media clients conducting business locally, nationally and digitally. TvSCAN offers all of the elements needed to research and sell through a single application, simplifying operations for a station's sales team.
- Premier data analysis. Access audience measurement data quickly and effectively when needed. TvSCAN offers numerous analytical data options for clients to use when creating estimates, book breakouts and negotiating spots. Analysis tools available throughout the software make finding the right performance trends and profiles a snap for sales and research.
Flexible scheduling. Give your sales team the ability to sort proposals, process changes and electronically communicate with media trading partners in industry-standard formats. Enhanced digital sales features show combined non-traditional and conventional spot data within a complete media package, giving the agency a more effective view.
Click to Enlarge
- Performance measurement. Nielsen overnights data, available with all data streams, allows sales to view scheduled spots with audience measurements to see how a campaign is pacing, helping the station hit its revenue goals.
- Broadcast integrated software. TvSCAN integrates with traffic providers, quantitative data services and performance measurement services such as SQAD and Kantar Media to simplify spot data scheduling.
- Research trend reports, rankers and audience profiles. TvSCAN enables the flexible analysis of all types of measurement data through comprehensive research modules. Capture your best audience share by creating parity and beat reports through TvSCAN's ranker module, and customize dayparts and create "books" to view competitive trends.
- Operates with the new Nielsen file format, Local
Monthlies, providing greater visibility into your ratings. Through TvSCAN’s program average
selection screen, you will be able to see the same sweep data with more
depth including individual weekly program averages, individual daily program
averages and programming for cable networks. The enhanced screen allows
you to filter your view with greater ease of use, to easily view numerous
programs on the same screen, modify station selections, drill down to specific
days and times and more.
- Schedule and electronically transfer avails proposals. Creating client avails and proposals has never been simpler. TvSCAN lets you include created inventory, estimates and rates, while creating your own "programs". Avails and proposals are saved and electronically submitted in industry approved and tested formats, such as PROPOSAL.XML. All avails and proposals can read in SQAD data to help in negotiating CPP by daypart, and the system offers a comprehensive view of all retail spending data in your local market through Devonshire data services.
- Interactive/web scheduling. We make selling Internet
web advertising easier than ever. TvSCAN can schedule Internet ads through
a standalone schedule or combine the schedule with a traditional spot proposal
displaying the reach, frequency, GRP and CPP totals along with impressions
and total cost.
- Post-buy analysis. TvSCAN pulls in posted spot and invoice data from participating traffic vendors. Posted spot data, coupled with Nielsen overnight data, gives clients a leading edge in their negotiated buys. TvSCAN also offers the ability to view audience deficiencies by applying guaranteed ratings points against actual overnights ratings, enabling you to stay ahead of the invoice and avoid revisions early on by tracking your points.
- Inventory maintenance/estimates/overnights. With
TvSCAN's inventory module, view all program-created books, estimates while
researching and applying overnights data to any created estimate book.
The new inventory screen is customizable when viewing program average books,
which makes viewing and applying program data much easier. Estimating also
offers integrated estimates from your rep firm using the Donovan or Medialine