Position: Hub Traffic Manager
Division: Traffic Hub
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Director of Implementations and Training
Location: This position is located in any Marketron office. Remote, home-based employment will be allowed for the right candidate.
About the Role:
Marketron, provider of software of services for the Media industry, is seeking talented, bright individuals with a strong background in traffic operations with an interest in joining our Traffic Hub team to remotely manage traffic and billing functions for our growing roster of clients. If you are looking for a chance to make a significant contribution to a dynamic company and be a team player in a great work environment, please apply.
The Hub Traffic Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of Traffic and Billing operations for a designated group of Traffic Hub client stations. The Hub Traffic Manager will work independently and as part of a team to customize station software setup and workflows to maximize efficiency, work closely with customer personnel to engender trust and form strong relationships, and manage all day-to-day log, continuity and billing activities.
Extensive working knowledge of broadcast traffic operations and Marketron Traffic software is necessary for success in this position.
- 5-10 years of experience managing all aspects of radio traffic operations
- Extensive expertise in the use of Marketron Traffic and a desire to learn new things
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to balance competing tasks in a rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional listening, presentation, and training skills
- Able to work well individually and in a team environment
- Must be willing to see the lighter side and have fun while working hard
- Willing to take personal ownership for the success of a project
- Accounting/AR background a plus
- Constantly involves sitting, using hands to handle or feel, reaching with hands and arms, talking and hearing
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to work with the fingers and to reach/handle items
- Involves light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of primarily administrative nature
- May be exposed to moderate noise levels (i.e. computers, printers, or light traffic)
- May be required to work occasionally in evenings and/or weekends
Marketron is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.
Contact us to apply