Marketron is continually searching for intelligent, resourceful and motivated professionals to join our team. We only accept resumes for open positions. If you would like to inquire with us regarding any potential future career openings, or current openings listed below (if any), please contact us.
Reports To: SVP, Digital
Location: Denver, CO
Marketron is the media industry’s leading provider of business software and services. Specializing in revenue management and digital solutions, Marketron enables media companies to manage and drive revenue growth. With more than 7,000 media organizations served, Marketron solutions are the most widely used in the industry and manage an estimated $15 billion in annual advertising revenue in the United States alone.
We operate in a fast paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the growth of our company. Highly entrepreneurial, our success comes from employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward performance, support individual development and foster a fun work environment.
We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator, a self-starter, gritty and thrives by creating order in chaos. We are proud of our team and we are looking for a talented individual who shares our passion for helping employees develop and grow to meet the demands of the business both today and in the future.
- Master and articulate all Marketron Digital’s products, workflows and processes
- Design, build and deploy Marketron Digital Advertising solutions
- Work across the organization to improve processes and product
- Communicate constantly with customers and employees, provide regular status updates, build and improve relationships
- Provide high-touch, frontline support to managers and employees, acting as a one-stop contact for all strategies related to people in your assigned functional teams, overseeing both big ideas and tiny tasks
- Create an amazing employee experience by being a positive and supportive presence for them during every phase of the employee lifecycle
- Execute great people projects (employee development, compensation and career growth quarterly reviews, retention action plans and team building exercises.)
- Be the go-to for all talent movement related to your teams.
- Facilitate the communication of those action items required internally for any change in employee status, including new hires, contractors, promotions & role changes, and departures, while tracking completion of tasks
- Assist employees with day-to-day requests and escalate issues when necessary
- Provide general office administration support as needed
- Build Automation to ensure optimal internal and external facing processes, guidelines, best practices, requirements and expectations
- Manage and develop outsourced team, facilitate training of new products, processes and workflows
- Identify problems autonomously, anticipating and actualizing the needs of the business
- Contribute to account and category growth by identifying new opportunities to drive client revenue
- Understand program statistics and identify most relevant and impactful quantitative data to add value and insight to products, workflows and processes
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum 5-year relevant management experience in fast-paced, digital marketing and/or advertising environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Proven success developing and maintaining superior employee and client relationships
- Proven ability to motivate and work efficiently in a technical team environment
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment
- You are willing to listen to other perspectives and able to put yourself in someone else’s position
- You are flexible and understanding of the fluid environment in which we work to support change as it arises
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Superior project management, communication and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proven track record juggling multiple priorities and deadlines
- Passion for innovation and efficiency: proven track record implementing internal process improvements
- Professional, passionate, high-integrity, reliable, organized, driven and results-oriented
- Superior MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- The TradeDesk, other DSP’s, Facebook Business Manager, SEO/SEM and email Marketing experience
- Constantly involves sitting, using hands to handle or feel, reaching with hands and arms, talking and hearing
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to work with the fingers and to reach/handle items
- Involves light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of primarily administrative nature
- May be exposed to moderate noise levels (i.e. computers, printers, or light traffic)
- May be required to work occasionally in evenings and/or weekends
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it.
Marketron is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry.
Share This Page
Please email us at email@example.com and include the following information:
- Cover Letter with the position you’re applying for
- Start Date
- LinkedIn Profile URL (if available)