Position: Sr. Project Manager, Sales Cloud
Location: Hailey, Denver, Opelika, Remote
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Director of Project Management
Marketron is a leading provider of enterprise revenue and profitability management solutions for the media industry. The company offers revenue generation and management solutions, ad tech and mobile advertising platforms, and an array of digital audience engagement tools that drive new growth opportunities.
With expertise built on 50 years of industry leadership, Marketron proudly supports the media industry at the local, state and international levels, serving more than 6,000 media organizations globally and managing $5 billion in annual U.S. advertising revenue representing more than 1 million advertisers. Marketron is owned by Diversis Capital. www.marketron.com
The Sr. Project Manager brings a mix of demonstrated project management capabilities, exceptional organizational and self-management qualities, strong leadership capabilities, effective written and verbal communication skills and a relentless drive to see customers learn to thrive using Marketron’s software to grow their digital revenue.
The Sr. Project Manager works proactively with clients to develop and monitor project plans to organize and ensure successful execution of projects to roll out the Sales Cloud system and its peripheral products, integrations and services, ensuring that the client is trained and effectively using the software. The Sr. Project Manager will organize the client and cross-functional teams to provide a high-value and successful onboarding experience that prepares them to transition to the next phase of their customer journey. The Sr. Project Manager serves as the constant and primary point of contact throughout Sales Cloud rollouts and either directly provides solutions or guides customers to resources for solution support, additional training, or other resources necessary for the customer to reach their final implementation objectives and be handed off to Customer Success and our Support teams for post-onboarding initiatives.
In addition, the Sr. Project Manager will serve as an expert in all aspects of the Sales Cloud product setup, assisting in the development of materials and infrastructure to improve customer outcomes and streamline the onboarding process. This person will communicate project status internally and externally and ensure project documentation is updated. In addition to scheduling and facilitating required meetings, the Sr. Project Manager will effectively manage change requests, identify and manage risks, and escalate issues requiring management attention. Extensive working knowledge of project management of software installation best practices is necessary for success in this position.
The end goal of the Sr. Project Manager is to drive elevated levels of customer adoption, usage, and satisfaction with the Sales Cloud product. The Sr. Project Manager must be ready and capable of rolling up his/her sleeves, owning the process, and ready to jump in at any stage of the installation project when required. The Sr. Project Manager owns the onboarding process and the customer relationship during the project and works tirelessly to ensure that customers are informed, prepared, on-time, accountable, and equipped to be moved into a post-onboarding phase on an agreed-upon timetable.
- 5+ years of Software Implementation Project Management experience for external customers is required. PMP or similar certification highly regarded.
- 3+ years of experience in Broadcast or Digital Sales/Operations
- Deep and proven experience guiding customers through complex processes, collaboratively building and adhering to schedules/timelines, and creating client accountability while owning ultimate project success responsibility
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to persuade in order to provide influence without authority
- World-class project management and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully organize multi-phase projects involving multiple teams
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional listening, presentation, and training skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability and innate desire to meet deadlines
- Able to work well individually and in a team environment
- Able to balance competing tasks and juggle multiple projects in a rapidly changing environment
- Desire to be a subject matter expert in Marketron’s software platforms
- Fluent in MS Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and various project management software
- Software functionality acumen and ability to learn quickly
- Willing to exercise complete accountability and take ownership for the success of a project
- May be exposed to moderate noise levels in an open concept office (i.e. computers, printers, or light traffic)
- May be required to work occasionally in evenings and/or weekends
- May require travel domestically
Please email us at email@example.com and include the following information:
- Cover Letter with the position you’re applying for
- Start Date
- LinkedIn Profile URL (if available)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities managed with it.
Marketron is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer